It's been an incredibly quiet weekend so far. Janet, along with 150 other women, is participating in the annual Village Seven Presbyterian Church Women's Retreat at the Trail West Lodge located out in Buena Vista, CO. I am so glad that Janet was able to attend the retreat, and took on the added responsibilities of being a member of the Retreat Committee. She's worked so hard over the last several months and I've been so impressed with how dedicated she has been.
As for me, it's been quiet since I got home from work yesterday. Its been just me and dogs, and they have been thoroughly enjoying having me home with them. I've been able to get some small-scale things done around the house that have been awaiting my attention, and even managed to get a 2 mile walk in today for Aspen and Izzie.
What I've been enjoying the most has been the quality quiet time that I have been able to have with God. Work has been extremely busy over the last couple of months, so it's been nice to slow down a bit and just listen. I am constantly amazed at how incredibly faithful God is to us and how He is working in our lives even through the mundane moments of life. In reading some blogs last evening, I came across the following Hillsong video. I posted it last evening to my Facebook profile, but felt that it needed to be shared here too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment