It's Been a Busy Saturday

Hey everyone. Yes, I know that I've been posting a lot over the last couple of days, but that's due to a couple of reasons. First, it was a not-so-subtle request from a cousin of Janet's while we were in Colorado [you know who you are :-) ]. Second, a lot of things have been transpiring here in Florida.

It's been almost a year since Janet and I moved down here courtesy of my new job. We've been renting during this time, and thankfully (long story about this), that lease is coming to an end. So over the last few months, Janet and I have been researching our options much more in-depth than we had prior to moving here in the first place. Long story, short, we finally located a new place to live. We'll be renting a single-family home on a 0.5 acre lot a mere five or so miles from our current apartment complex. This transpired this morning at around 1015. We went over, checked out the house with the owners, and paid our security deposit. Once we move in later this month, we'll be sure to share our new address with everyone.

At 1215 we left the house again and traveled roughly 38 miles northwest of our apartment where we made our second significant outlay of money for the day... Janet and I purchased an Australian Shepherd puppy. I've attached a few of the photos of her for everyone to view.


Right now she's a mere 3 weeks old, having been born on the 18th of July. Janet and I have not yet settled on a name yet, but we have 5 weeks to choose one.


Above is a view of her face, and the one below is a shot of her from the right as she took a little nap.


I have to admit that this little puppy is quite amazing. As soon as we were permitted to pick her up for the first time, Janet and I were sold. Once I put her back on the ground, she didn't really stray too far from my feet. She basically just curled up against my foot and camped there. When I moved to another location on the breeder's porch, this little girl moved over to where I was and curled up once again.

Once Janet and I settle on a name for our new little girl, we will let everyone know.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Renee said...

This puppy is the CUTEST EVER!!! I can't wait to hear what you decide for her her name.

superfluous and pithy said...

SOOO cute!!!

Back
to top