The Growing Girl


Aspen is now four months old! She has kept us very busy with puppy training. She loves to eat pine cones and Keith's socks and cardboard. She can sit, come, and stay and is 99% potty trained. She had a friend stay with us for Thanksgiving and she and Chipsy played all day long and got super dirty in our backyard. I was so busy getting ready for company and Thanksgiving dinner that I didn't take any pictures but they loved playing with each other.


Aspen is super athletic and can reach anything on the counters and table by jumping. As a result she has broken three plates and coffee mug. ( We were not very happy about that.) She also loves to snatch the dishtowels off the counter top. This dog was created to run! She loves chasing after Keith around the backyard. He also runs her and I walk her most days. Aspen loves meeting other dogs and humans on the beach trail, they each get greeted the same way, lots of kisses.








I will add some more pictures to the next blog.






CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Christa said...

She is so beautiful! I love her coloring. It sounds like you guys are enjoying having a pup, hope the training continues to go well. Miss you and talk to you soon! Thanks for the great card!

cgeary said...

She sounds like she is lots of fun, and she is such a cutie!!

Back
to top