The Massive Update

Hey Everyone! Janet and I have been extremely busy recently that we have not had the time to provide a good update; And a lot has transpired since our last post.

First, we've moved back to Colorado. The AF asked if I'd be willing to come back on full-time orders and with little to no time elapsed, I said yes. In all honesty, Janet and I had been searching for an excuse to get back to Colorado--NW Florida was just not for us. So, we packed up and proceeded to move out west at the end of February. We arrived in the Springs around the 21st and subsequently checked into the Marriott Townplace Suites on Centennial Blvd over on the west-side of town. We figured that it would be a short, temporary stay since we were planning on looking for a home to purchase. One realty agency, two agents and more than a two dozen houses later, we located our first home.

We moved into our new home out in Falcon (about 8 miles east of Colorado Springs on Woodmen Road) on the 29th of April and we have been going non-stop ever since. Between having our household goods delivered from the storage unit they had been sitting in for the previous 2 months, and having to completely fix too many items that the previous owners had neglected, Janet and I are both in agreement that this has been the second fastest month to pass since we got married.

Now that we're somewhat settled, we can get back to providing regular updates on how our house is coming together.

Take Care.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top