A Busy Summer & Fall

Well, another summer and fall has come and gone, and with all that Janet and I have had going on during the last few months, its not surprising that we haven't updated our blog. Here's the quick recap of events:

End of June / Beginning of July:
- My family came out to visit Janet & I.

August:
- Janet traveled back to Maryland for Emily's wedding & Laura's bridal shower.

September:
- Air Force football started on 4 September.
- Janet and I went to Breckenridge, Colorado's Oktoberfest.

October:
- Started on my new set of Active Duty orders, only to have them curtailed due to AF budget cuts mid-month.
- We traveled to Maryland for Laura's wedding
- I got notified I got selected for a GS-13 position at Peterson AFB. [Yay! We won't need to move again! :-) ]
- Laura's Wedding
- We hosted a reception for Laura and Brian at our house for Janet and Laura's Colorado extended family.

Which brings us to November. Throughout all of the events already listed, we've been painting the rooms of our house, two + our stairwell upstairs: done., I've been building a mantle and hearth for our fireplace. Needless to say, we've been busy. Now we're just waiting to start my new job toward the end of the month.

We'll work on posting photos and other details on our activities in the coming days.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top