Who are you?


Last night Keith got out of bed, and when he came back I sat straight up and asked, "Who are you?" He answered, "I am your husband!" I then asked, "What's my middle name?" He answered, "Michelle." He then requested I go back to sleep and I did promptly. This morning I had absolutely no recollection of this conversation. This is about the fourth time in our marriage this has happened. I'll save the other stories for future posts.

Once I figure out how to post pictures from iPhoto I'll post some from our trip to Colorado. Keith and I leave early tomorrow morning to drive down to Coral Springs to spend the 4th with his parents and sister. I am so looking forward to the pool and fireworks






CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

hahaha!!! wish we could get together and swap stories!

Renee said...

haha!!! That is amazing. Thank you for unwittingly making me giggle at my desk on an other-wise lame-o Monday afternoon.

Back
to top